Special Collections Request System
All materials in the L. Tom Perry Special Collections are non-circulating and may only be viewed in our reading room.
Requests to use materials are made through our online request system, Aeon, which replaces all paper registration and request forms.
Register for a free Aeon account below. With the online request system you can:
- Submit requests automatically via links in our online catalog or via links in our finding aids.
- Submit orders for reproductions including digital scans of materials.
- Track the status of each request.
- Access detailed information about past requests.
Although not required, readers are advised to request materials in advance of a visit.
- Submitting requests does not guarantee availability of item or seating in reading room.
- Some collections (e.g. unprocessed manuscript collections) require advance permission to view in the reading room.
- Staff will retrieve materials once you are seated in the reading room.
- Staff will determine how many items you can have at your desk at one time
New Users: please select your affiliation below and click Login. You will be prompted to create an account on the following page.